On Demand from Oscar B. this is posted, enjoy Oscar!
Champagne is best suited, otherwise Pinot Gris works well.
This is the starter for special occasions. The Parmesan dressing is absolutely fantastic and goes well with the nut mixture.
The lobster can easily be replaced with scallops or something more affordable.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Lobster salad with Parmesan dressing
Nice starter for a finer dinner
- 2 lobster cooked
- 4 dl salad (arugula, maché, romano and anything else you like)
- 50 g pistachios without shell and not salted
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g gule sultanarosiner
- 50 g bacon crispy
- 1 shallots finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 dl olive oil extra virgin
- 2 dl rapeseed oil
- 50 g parmesan grated
- ½ ms chicken broth
- 1 ms dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Nut mix, cut the bacon into small pieces and fry crispy, let them dry on paper. Mix bacon with nuts and raisins, sprinkle with the lettuce,
- Parmesan dressing, mix onion, egg, egg yolk and mustard in a blender. Add the oils drop by drop a little at a time with the blender running. Taste off with chicken broth and salt and white pepper. If the dressing becomes too thick, add a little water to the desired consistency.
- Put salad a plate, sprinkle with nut mix and dressing, then place lobster on top Serving with extra dressing, your guests will want to have more
Calories: 1118kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 23gFat: 108gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 25gMonounsaturated Fat: 63gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 190mgSodium: 582mgPotassium: 653mgFiber: 3gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 1419IUVitamin C: 25mgCalcium: 252mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!