Serve as an appetizer or main course, goes well with a white wine with the right acidity, or why not Champagne 😉
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Almond potato soup with Västerbottnost and shrimp
Serve with white wine and enjoy!
- 500 g almond potatoes
- 1 yellow onion small
- 2 clove garlic
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 dl white wine
- 8 dl chicken stock
- 1 dl cream
- 1 dl västerbottnost or other aged cheese
- 300 g shrimp
- salt andpepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Peel onions and garlic and cut into pieces.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry potatoes, onions and garlic lightly.
- Add white wine and let it boil for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Mix the soup with a hand mixer, add cream and cheese and mix again, heat gently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put shrimp on top and serve.
Calories: 389kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 26gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 996mgPotassium: 987mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 625IUVitamin C: 41mgCalcium: 281mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!