Very good creamy pasta that is suitable for Friday night. This dish is also child-friendly as I use leeks instead of regular onions.
Fry chicken, mushrooms and onions, add cream, wine and chicken broth.
Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
Salt and pepper and the dish is ready!
It is important to always use some pasta water in the sauce as the starch from the pasta makes the sauce thicker.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Creamy pasta with chicken and mushrooms
- 300 g chicken thigh fillet can also use chicken breast
- 200 g chestnut mushroom or ordinary mushrooms
- 350 g Pasta
- 100 g leeks
- 2 fedd garlic
- 3 dl cream
- 2 dl chicken broth
- 1 dl white wine I always use sauvignon blanc from the Rhone Valley
- 2 tbs tarragon may be omitted
- Put on water for pasta.
- Cut the chicken into suitable pieces.
- Fry the chicken in oil and set aside.
- Cut the leek into thin slices, finely chop or squeeze the garlic.
- Fry mushrooms in butter, add leeks and garlic.
- Add 2 dl chicken stock and 1 dl white wine, reduce to about half.
- Cook pasta.
- Put the chicken back in the sauce.
- Add cream and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Taste the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Add tarragon and a little pasta water to make the sauce thicker.
- Add pasta, stir and serve.
Calories: 723kcalCarbohydrates: 74gProtein: 29gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 174mgSodium: 293mgPotassium: 764mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1538IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 104mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!