Do you have white wine left after a nice evening?
Save it in the fridge and make a bolognese out of it.
Here is another recipe for Bolognese, but this one is quick to make and very good!
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Spagetti Bolognese with white wine
- 800 g minced meat
- 400 g pasta of a wider/thicker variety
- 1 yellow onion finely chopped
- butter or oil for frying
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 can chopped tomatoes 400 g
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 1 dl white wine
- 2 tbs calf broth
- 2-3 ts dried oregano
- 10-12 cherrytomater or other small tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the onion into smaller pieces or strips.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Fry minced meat and onions in butter or oil.
- Put on water for pasta.
- Add tomato puree and stir, it will not cook for long.
- Add the other ingredients except the tomatoes.
- Let the sauce simmer for 20 min, add halved tomatoes after about 10 min.
- Season with salt and pepper, add more water or broth along the way if it gets too dry.
- Serve with basil and grate over some good parmesan.