Tuna pasta, after testing this recipe there is no excuse for not eating healthy even if you have a little time! If you stick to the recipe, this dinner has less than 400 kcal.
Here you will find dinner tips on all my pasta dishes:
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
- 80 g tuna in oil
- 140 g pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put on water for pasta.
- When you put the pasta in the water, you can prepare garlic, parsley, tuna and lemon.
- When the pasta is almost ready, put on a plate with a frying pan or saucepan that has room for the pasta and put in the oil.
- When the oil is hot. add garlic and let it cook for approx. 30 seconds. Then stir in the tuna. lemon juice and parsley. Add a few tablespoons of pasta water.
- Let it get hot and add pasta.
- Serve with lemon zest. (Parmesan is not served with fish, but if you like it, GO for it!)