The dish is based on white wine’s steamed mussels, but instead of throwing away the wine, we use it as a base for sauce.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Pasta with mussels in wine and cream sauce
Delicious summer food
- 2 dl white wine
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- Olive oil
- ½ red chilli
- 2 dl cream
- 1 kg mussels
- Finely chop shallots and chilli. Squeeze garlic clove. Fry chopped shallots, chilli and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan. (need space for mussels and pasta) Boil water for pasta in a separate pot.
- Add mussels and white wine, cover and steam until the mussels opens.
- Remove mussels from the shells, keep as garnish.
- Add cream to the wine, bring to the boil and taste.
- Pour the water on the pasta and pour it into the pot with wine and cream, add the mussels and stir
- Serve your guests
Calories: 336kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 17gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 388mgPotassium: 544mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 993IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!