This dish is a favorite of the children in my home and is a regular when we want something good quickly.
5 ingredients so it does not get easier than that.
The sauce is incredibly good and tastes like there is a lot more work in it than it actually does 😉
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Pork tenderloin and cream sauce with sage
- 500 g Pork Tenderloin
- 1 sage one plant
- 3 dl cream
- 2 ms veal broth
- ½ ms Balsamic vinegar seasoning
- 3 dl rice
- salt and pepper seasoning
- Cut pork tenderloin into slices
- Pick off the leaves and finely chop the sage
- Fry the meat and add Sage towards the end, the herbs should not be burnt.
- Add cream, veal stock and balsamic vinegar, bring to a boil.
- Serve with rice and salad.