Bake the cod on low heat so it retains its moisture and does not become dry. Serve the fish with Beurre Blanc with lemon, roe and chives and new potatoes.
Recipe for beurre blanc
Good sidedishes are mashed potatoes and Baked root celery.
Wine that fits is a good Chardonnay.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Beurre Blanc with cod
- 800 g cod
- Set the oven to 150 ° (no hot air)
- Add plenty of salt to the fish and leave for 10 minutes
- Rinse off the salt with water and wipe off water
- Put the fish in a ovenproof dish oiled
- Season with pepper to taste
- Leave the fish until it has the desired internal temperature, it is juicy if you take it out when it has between 48 ° and 50 ° Finished cod should not hold more than 52 °