Baked celery root with browned butter, parmesan and onion.
This is a side dish that goes well with meat and fish dishes.
I use to have it as an accessory to Beurre Blanc with cod.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Baked celery root with browned butter
Celery root very good accessory, I use it for fish.
- 1 Celery root
- 2 tbs oil
- ½ ts salt
- 1 banana shallots finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- ½ dl parmesan grated
- parsley finely chopped and used as a garnish
- Set the oven to 200 °
- Cut off the root attachment and scrub the celery root so that it is completely clean from the soil.
- Divide it into 10-12 equal pieces and place in an oven dish.
- Pour over oil and mix well.
- Put it in the oven for approx. 1 hour, it should be tender.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Brown the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion on medium heat until soft.
- Grate parmesan and finely chop parsley
- Spoon butter with onion over and sprinkle over parmesan and parsley.
- Ready, enjoy!
Calories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 7gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 654mgPotassium: 523mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 98IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 222mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!