Fried asparagus beans with garlic, perfect combination for a fried beef.
At a bistro in Paris, this dish is served with a good entrecôte.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Asparagus beans with garlic
Perfect for steak.
- 400 g asparagus beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs olive oil mild
- Cut the ends of the beans
- Blanch the beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes
- Finely chop the garlic
- Melt butter in a pan and add the oil
- Add beans and garlic, fry them for a short time
- Add salt and pepper to your liking
Calories: 292kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 4gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 114mgPotassium: 438mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1735IUVitamin C: 25mgCalcium: 83mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!