Minestrone soup that is child-friendly.
Simpler version that is quick to make in a stressful everyday life and you do not have to use the vegetables I have used, take what you have in the fridge, cut the vegetables into small pieces and they will be ready faster. Pasta, choose a small variety, same result, shorter cooking time.
More dishes with pasta can be found here:
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
- 1 yellow onion finely chopped
- 200 g carrot 1*1 cm pieces
- 150 g celery root 1*1 cm pieces
- 2 parsnips 1*1 cm pieces
- 2 ss oil
- 500 g minced meat
- 4 ss tomato puree
- ½ ss Chinese soy
- 13 dl water
- 3 ss chicken stock
- 1 ss oregano dryied
- 2,5 dl granarolapasta
- 200 g green peas
- 30 g parmesan grated
- Fry onions with minced meat in oil.
- Add vegetables, tomato puree, soy, water, chicken stock, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for approx. 7 -10 min.
- Add pasta and boil until finsihed.
- Grate over parmesan and add a dash of pesto
- Serve and enjoy.