Easiest way to bake bread.
Mix all ingredients together and leave overnight.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
No knead bread
Bread that makes itself
- 500 g wheat flour
- 100 g ground whole grain rye
- ½ ts dry yeast
- 1 ts salt
- 5 dl water
- 1 ts honey
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to a sticky dough
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it warm on the kitchen counter for 12-18 hours
- Sprinkle flour on a baking paper and pour the dough over, folding the dough a few times towards the middle
- Cover with a towel and leave the dough to rise for another 2 hours
- Set the oven to 250°
- When there is 35 minutes left of the time to rise, place the iron pot in the oven
- Take out the pan and lift the dough into the pan
- Put the lid on and let the bread bake for 30 minutes at 250°
- Remove the lid and turn down the heat to 200 ° and bake the bread for approx. 15 minutes
Calories: 229kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 7gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 295mgPotassium: 69mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 12mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!