Perfect right when you have Christmas ham lying around.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Pasta with ham
Perfect right when you have Christmas ham or other cooked ham left over.
- 3 clove garlic
- 3 dl cream
- 1 dl green peas
- 1 zest from a lemon
- 4 ss parmesan grated
- salt and pepper taste of
- Boil Pasta and add frozen green peas when there are approx. 5 min. again of the cooking time
- Fry garlic with butter for 1-2 min.
- Add the ham and let it warm through
- Pour in cream and zest from the lemons and simmer for a few minutes.
- When the sauce is simmering, add the Parmesan.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the water off the pasta / peas and mix it well with the sauce
Calories: 293kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 4gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 45mgPotassium: 151mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1112IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!