Scallops with Sage, a really good appetizer or dinner.
If you do not like sage, you can replace it with tarragon or thyme.
For dinner I would make a good risotto, suggestions for risotto can be found here:
Risotto with scallops.
Some tips before frying scallops, dry them so they are dry, use oil in the pan and do not stir them while frying. Fry them for approx. 1 minute on each side.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Scallops with sage
- 2 tbsp olive oil to fry the scallops in
- 12 scallops
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 stalks sage thyme or tarragon are also good.
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pour oil into a frying pan, wipe the scallops and fry them with salt and pepper.
- Put the butter in the pan and fry the herbs for 1 min. on each side.
- Place the scallops on a plate, pour a little butter over.
- Place the herbs on the scallop and pour over some lemon juice.