Colourful red eggs that are both colourful and taste good!
They are guaranteed to impress your guests!
Split each egg into two equal parts and a dollop of mayonnaise and fish roe.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Beetroot marinated eggs
- 12 eggs hard-boiled
- 1 jar beets sliced
- 2 dl water
- 1½ dl sugar
- 1 dl apple cider vinegar
- juice from the beetroot jar
- Sterilize the jar in which you will store the eggs.
- Hard-boil the eggs and cool them in cold water.
- Peel the eggs carefully so that they retain a nice surface.
- Boil pickled brine with water, sugar and apple cider vinegar and let simmer for 15 min.
- Take out the sterilized jar, add the beets and eggs in layers.
- Pour over the juice you have boiled, make sure you have enough liquid so it completely covers the eggs.
- Cool and put in the fridge.
- Finished after approx. 24 hours.