Butter-slashed potatoes with parsley, with this recipe, the potatoes really take up their rightful space on the plate and in the dish as a whole.
Parsley potatoes can lift any dish and I would especially recommend it to the Wienerschnitzel.
Recipe for Wienerschnitzel can be found here: Wienerschnitzel
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Butter-slashed potatoes with parsley
- 600 gr potatoes
- 1 dl parsley finely chopped
- Peel or wash the potatoes.
- Boil potatoes in plenty of salt in the water for about 15-20 minutes, they should be soft throughout.
- Pick and chop parsley.
- When they are done, turn off the plate and drain the water, put the pot back on the plate so the potatoes can "dry"
- Brown butter lightly in a spacious frying pan until you get a "nutty" scent from the butter and the color is like amber.
- Put potatoes in the pan and stir gently, then add the parsley and stir once more so the butter and parsley are nicely distributed around the potatoes.