Pasta with truffle, cream, butter and sage, a completely irresistible dish.
All you need for this dish is a nice truffle, parmesan, cream, butter, pasta and sage.
Be sure to brown the butter properly. I divide the butter into cubes, melt it and when it starts to foam I stir with a wooden spoon.
When the butter gets a nutty smell and brown color, it’s done.
Now it is important to reduce the heat, this dish I add cream, otherwise I would remove the pan / pan from the heat source.
For updates, follow the blog on these social media platforms:
Pasta with truffle cream sauce
- 100 g butter
- 1 plant sage
- 1 dl cream
- 1 dl parmesan finrevet
- 250 g pasta
- black truffle
- Boil water for the pasta.
- Finely chop sage and grate some truffles, set aside.
- Divide butter into cubes and brown the butter in a large frying pan with room for the pasta.
- When the butter is liquid, add sage and truffle.
- Stir until you feel a nutty scent and the butter is brown. now it is important to add cream and parmesan quickly so you cool the pan and do not burn the butter.
- Add pasta and mix well.
- Grate over truffle and serve.